Ticket sales alone make up the majority of Tertulia's annual revenue, but we still need your help to balance our budget. And we're a 501(c)(3) non-profit, so your gift is tax-deductible.
Become a Member
Take advantage of special events, open rehearsals, restaurant discounts and more by becoming a member. Specific benefits include:
- Acknowledgement in every program for our 2015-2016 season
- A tax-deductible donation to Tertulia, Inc. a 501(c)(3)
- Special invitations to private events with Tertulia's Board of Directors, Artistic Directors, and Artists
- Season-long 10% discount at Harding's
- Priority access to pre-sale tickets
- Friends and family discounts to select Tertulias
- Exclusive invitations to open rehearsals
Tertulia is a fast-growing new chamber music series that is aimed at the city's younger generation of concert-goers. If you or your company is interested in sponsorship, please contact Julia Villagra.